Hello from London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nico

Hi everyone, I have been lurking for some time and have now decided to join. I have been cycling for more than 20 years. Started with MTB and moved to road biking in 2007. My first road bike was a Dedacciai Nero Corsa (now for sale) and a few weeks ago I upgraded to this beauty:

photo7ut.jpg

I do a few triathlon races a year and cycle 50-70 miles most weekends all year round. Plus I commute to work 2/3 times per week on my C2W Genesis Croix de Fer.

Happy cycling!

Nico

mark st1

Plastic Manc
:welcome: mate thats a lovely looking machine. Alot of really helpful friendly people on here hope you enjoy.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
foils are nice bikes, pretty stiff and responsive, like them a lot.
I hate the battery location for the Di2 though, although a lot of manufactuers put them there. Its like nobody really knows what to do with it. :laugh: having said that I make a few quid doing seat post battery conversions, so it can't be all bad.
Welcome to the forum

Oldspice

I found it very hard to understand your London accent;) I love your Scott, looks gorgeous. if ever you wish to trade, i have half (ish) bag of winegums and a slightly abused cheesecake up for offer.....and a jar of 2p's.

:welcome:

OP
OP
N

Nico

Thanks for the warm welcome and interesting offers... ;)

Anybody looking for a nice used carbon bike with Dura-Ace 2007? :smile: I will post on classifieds as soon as I reach 10 posts. Thanks!

OP
OP
N

Nico

If you send the bike to me i can post in the 'sales' section for you.........eventually:whistle:

Sure, winegums and cheesecake still included? ;)

Top Bottom