Hello from Manchester

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

doozy

Hi,
My name is David, I have just turned 41yrs and want to get back on my bike.

I have two cycles. An old Raleigh Quasar racer which I bought when I was 15yrs old, and a few years ago recovered from my fathers loft, renovated and rode the Manchester to Blackpool Christies Cancer charity ride.

I also have a Muddy Fox mountain bike I bought approx. 10 yrs ago in Oxford.

I have an 11yr old son, and hope to go out riding more often, especially as I am getting on, and seem to have a few knee problems.

Used to ride a Raleigh Super Tuff Burner in the 80's, and just bought my son a retro Tuff Burner which he loves. There is a great BMX track at Platt Field Park, and I hope to take him there a lot more.

Great to be here.

Cheyron

Hi,
My name is David, I have just turned 41yrs and want to get back on my bike.

I have two cycles. An old Raleigh Quasar racer which I bought when I was 15yrs old, and a few years ago recovered from my fathers loft, renovated and rode the Manchester to Blackpool Christies Cancer charity ride.

I also have a Muddy Fox mountain bike I bought approx. 10 yrs ago in Oxford.

I have an 11yr old son, and hope to go out riding more often, especially as I am getting on, and seem to have a few knee problems.

Used to ride a Raleigh Super Tuff Burner in the 80's, and just bought my son a retro Tuff Burner which he loves. There is a great BMX track at Platt Field Park, and I hope to take him there a lot more.

Great to be here.
Hi David.

I'm a lot younger than you but welcome. I'm new too. :smile:
It's great to hear you're not only going to be getting out and exercising, but also going to be using it to bond with your son more.

I don't know much about those bikes but I hope you use them well and get back riding in no time.
You're not TOO far from me I guess. Leeds here. :smile:

Darren

Hello from Salford
wave.gif

I am getting on

No you are not
angry.gif

Top Bottom