Hello from Manchester

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
cyclegeek

cyclegeek

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Quite a lot of us mancs on here :ohmy:

OP
OP
cyclegeek

cyclegeek

Someone has to ask... what's your route? Not that any of us are in the slightest bit competitive and are looking for likeminded people to race against... should the opportunity arise. :whistle: :laugh:

Well I head from the city centre in to wythenshawe and try to change my route every now and then to keep it fresh.

potsy

Rambler
Hey there cyclegeek, check the 'CC and informal rides section' for the ride info.
I cycle past Wythy park most days on my commute to Stockport, if that's you in your avatar I've not seen you yet :hello:

OP
OP
cyclegeek

cyclegeek

Hey there cyclegeek, check the 'CC and informal rides section' for the ride info.
I cycle past Wythy park most days on my commute to Stockport, if that's you in your avatar I've not seen you yet :hello:

Ha, I wish I was built like chris hoy. Nope I'm alot more chunky. :biggrin:

Thelma

I live in Wythenshawe and can be found pedalling around nearby early in the mornings a few times a week. I work in Oldham and don't fancy the commute on a bike!

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover

What he say's ! :biggrin:

Top Bottom