Hello from N.Yorkshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rednax86

Hi everyone, I'm Alex, from North Yorkshire, not too far away from Thirsk/Easingwold for those who know the area. There are some great roads around the area and I'm looking to get back into cycling again; for enjoyment and for fitness. On the hunt for a road bike, on an unfortunately, low budget; to replace my old mountain bike which will now be rotting in landfill somewhere.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hello © User3143
And welcome to the site...

OP
OP
R

rednax86

spandex said:
Welcome rednax to CC it will be good to see you on one of our rides. If you hate hills I am afraid you are living in the wrong part of Yorkshire.

I'd love to get out and do some group riding not too far into the future. But got some work to do to build up some fitness and get some miles under my belt first :biggrin:

Hills are the enemy of the unfit. The day I glide up a hill without too many expletives, will be the day that I realise that I have succeeded in life.

Helly79

Hello and welcome to the forum I hope you have a smashing time here

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
rednax86 said:
Hills are the enemy of the unfit. The day I glide up a hill without too many expletives, will be the day that I realise that I have succeeded in life.

Amen to that :smile:
Still looking forward to that day myself! Until then I'll keep gritting my teeth and "enjoying" the workout they provide :biggrin:

SD

Top Bottom