Hello from Newtongrange

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ShooglyDougie

Veteran
Hi my name is dougie, started cycling again nine months ago (was told to use an exercize bike at the gym by the doctor bought a real bike instead) and am addicted to it.

I have found this forum to be really usefull and friendly so though i'd say hello

Eribiste

Careful with that axle Eugene
Welcome to the forum. Riding your 'proper' bike will be a lot more interesting than the exercise bike, and better for fetching the shopping!

Fubar

Guru
Hi my name is dougie, started cycling again nine months ago (was told to use an exercize bike at the gym by the doctor bought a real bike instead) and am addicted to it.

I have found this forum to be really usefull and friendly so though i'd say hello

Hi Dougie and :welcome: to the forums, I'm not too far from you in Dunfermline! There is a healthy number of CC Ecossers, check the Informal Rides section regularly - there is a ride in the West this Saturday if you are free at short notice. Regards, Mark

Hi from Perth. :hello: Fairly new member here myself and a very friendly place it is too. Perhaps see you at a CC Ecosse event myself at some point. I swear I will make one of them. (Not this weekend though).

OP
OP
ShooglyDougie

ShooglyDougie

Veteran
Thanks for the heads up on the CC Ecosse events guys, unfortunatly cant make this weekend, but will keep watching for the next one, I like the sound of cake on every ride :hungry: if i can make the next one i'll see if i can get mrs shoogly to bake something nice.

Top Bottom