Hello from Norfolk

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Helly79

Hi guyz

I have already said hello in "my advice to newbies" thread not sure if I should have so I thought I will say Hi here too. My name is Helen and I live in Norwich and have been interested in cycling for a while. I do commuter to work and have joined my works bike users group. I do find cycling very addictive!

happy cycling everyone ;)

Welcome to Cyclechat Helen!

The only stuff I know about Norwich is from watching Alan Partridge ;)

Will1985

Über Member
cheadle hulme said:
The only stuff I know about Norwich is from watching Alan Partridge ;)
Not very much then - although there has been a Radio Norwich for the last couple of years.

Welcome Helen - I'm from South Norfolk just a bit down the A140 when I'm not at uni.

OP
OP
Helly79

Helly79

Will1985 said:
Not very much then - although there has been a Radio Norwich for the last couple of years.

Welcome Helen - I'm from South Norfolk just a bit down the A140 when I'm not at uni.

Hello Will, thank you for the welcome nice to hear that I am not the only one from Norfolk lol

colinr

I'll be the one on the black fixie wearing something from the latest Aldi cyclewear range ;)

colinr said:
I'll be the one on the black fixie wearing something from the latest Aldi cyclewear range :smile:

Greetings to you Helen.

I am also from Norwich; Catton Grove on the north side of the city.

You may often see me tearing about the city on my Blue & Silver Falcon Explorer with the black bar bag, and hopefully soon with my newly refurbished hammered blue bike trailer; when I have modified the towbar on the bike.

Today we collected a bicycle for my girlfriend, and so I hope to be enjoying a few of the local circular pleasure routes with her.

Reading that discription of you Colin, I am certain that I have seen you round and about.

colinr

Reading that discription of you Colin, I am certain that I have seen you round and about.

I'll mostly be found around city centre / drayton road on my commute, the bike is a Giant Bowery. Feel free to wave next time :smile:

OP
OP
Helly79

Helly79

Gareth said:
Greetings to you Helen.

I am also from Norwich; Catton Grove on the north side of the city.

You may often see me tearing about the city on my Blue & Silver Falcon Explorer with the black bar bag, and hopefully soon with my newly refurbished hammered blue bike trailer; when I have modified the towbar on the bike.

Today we collected a bicycle for my girlfriend, and so I hope to be enjoying a few of the local circular pleasure routes with her.

cool someone else from Norwich nice to me you too

Top Bottom