Hello from North Bucks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wozza

Regular
Well I certainly have the bug.
Needing to get fitter and lose a bit of weight I worked out you rarely see an overweight cyclist who didnt have buttocks like walnuts! ( or so my wife observed!)
2 months later mission accomplished. I am doing circa 100 miles a week and seeing my average speed increase nicely.
That said I am staggered about how much I have spent on gear. Why is it you never have enough stuff?
Quite happy at the moment to cycle on my own but will need to join a group sooner or later so if you can recommend anywhere in the Milton Keynes/Olney areas I would be grateful.
Cheers
Wozza

PpPete

Legendary Member
Cant help you spend less - or with clubs in your area, but welcome to CC anyway !

Hello Wazza

i am in the north end of milton keynes and do a lot of rides in your area so if you see a bloke on a giant rapid with drop bars, and looking like the man off the aldi cycling clothing advert, say hello cos thats me :biggrin:

as for clubs, you have the North Bucks Road Club and Team Milton Keynes. both have websites so have a search around.

good luck with the walnuts.

E11a

Welcome, Wozza. If you ever find out why you can't get enough stuff, please let me know.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
wozza , how come after 2 months you still only have 1 bike you need at least 3 other wise all us other multi bike owners wifes and partners will cotton on and make us get rid of the excess bikes .

oh and welcome from up the road

Top Bottom