Hello from North Devon!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

flyer

Greetings all! I'm a newbie on here - so what have I been missing all these years?

I'm from South Molton in North Devon, just south of Exmoor National Park. I'm a roadie and I bought a base model Trek a couple of years ago as my first road bike.

Umpteen outings and sportives later, the old bike got relegated to the turbo trainer full time when I upgraded to a shiny new Trek Madone 5.2 last year. Any excuse and I'm out riding...

Cheers,
Matt.

Greetings all! I'm a newbie on here - so what have I been missing all these years?

I'm from South Molton in North Devon, just south of Exmoor National Park. I'm a roadie and I bought a base model Trek a couple of years ago as my first road bike.

Umpteen outings and sportives later, the old bike got relegated to the turbo trainer full time when I upgraded to a shiny new Trek Madone 5.2 last year. Any excuse and I'm out riding...

Cheers,
Matt.

Hi Matt, and welcome to cyclechat :welcome:.

ajb

Hi & welcome,

I'm not far from you, over in Bideford, quite regularly ride your way,
past you out to Witheridge, Eggesford, Winkleigh and home, or South Molton,
up to North Molton, Sandygate, Simonsbath, Barbrook & home,
We regularly meet in Barnstaple on a Sunday morning, if your interested I'll let you know.

Alan.

lulubel

Über Member
Hi Louise,

Yes indeed - great cycling here. Lots of nice big hills to test the legs!
Although I'm sure the weather isn't quite as nice as where you are!

Matt.

It's getting hot here at the moment. In a couple of weeks we'll be longing for September when it cools down a bit!

The winters here are lovely for cycling, though. Nice temperatures and not too much rain.

OP
OP
F

flyer

Hi & welcome,

I'm not far from you, over in Bideford, quite regularly ride your way,
past you out to Witheridge, Eggesford, Winkleigh and home, or South Molton,
up to North Molton, Sandygate, Simonsbath, Barbrook & home,
We regularly meet in Barnstaple on a Sunday morning, if your interested I'll let you know.

Alan.

Thanks for the invite, Alan. All routes I know well...
I'd certainly be interested in heading out with you guys sometime.

Cheers,
Matt.

Top Bottom