Hello from Scotland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yvonnet

Hi there, just joined the forum. Great to see so much interesting and helpful information. I’m a bit late to the game of cycling….got a bike when lockdown hit in 2020 (a second hand Gary Fisher) and realised that I lived next to an amazing canal route, now I’m out on my bike as much as I can along with my daughter and friends. I’m still surprised every time I go out cycling by all the amazing things I see, that I never would if driving. Also adore the feeling of freedom a bike provides. Look forward to reading posts and also asking for advice as I go!
cheers,
Yvonne

Chris S

Legendary Member
:welcome:

Loueese

Hi there, just joined the forum. Great to see so much interesting and helpful information. I’m a bit late to the game of cycling….got a bike when lockdown hit in 2020 (a second hand Gary Fisher) and realised that I lived next to an amazing canal route, now I’m out on my bike as much as I can along with my daughter and friends. I’m still surprised every time I go out cycling by all the amazing things I see, that I never would if driving. Also adore the feeling of freedom a bike provides. Look forward to reading posts and also asking for advice as I go!
cheers,
Yvonne
Hiya

I just joined too! I'm near the Forth and Clyde Canal and the Kelvin Walkway :smile:

Louise

Top Bottom