Hello from south London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bassjunkieuk

Veteran
Long time cycle commuter (10+ years) but the first 6 years where just on a BSO to local retail shops before I got a "proper" job ;-) Now commute come rain or shine mostly in central London although with my job role I change my place of work regularly so get to mix it up a lot!
Work generally involves fixing and fiddling with computers, something I do rather enjoy doing :-)

Recently joined the ranks of the helmet cammers and post on Youtube under the user SkrzypczykBass. I'm slowly becoming a regular contributor to Gaz's Silly Cyclist series as I hone my camera skillz.

When I'm not on the bike or at work I'll be at home with the family, having 6 kids however does mean that my commute is pretty much the only time I can get out on the bike! Have completed a few charity rides and did my first century in 2010 when I completed the Magnificat. May be looking to enter The Dragon next year if I can earn enough brownie points :-)

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hi Bassjunkie and welcome to Cycle Chat...

And can you please let Gaz know how to pronounce your name for his vids?
thumbsup.png

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
welcome from a fellow South Londoner.

if you do manage to get out, then check out the Informal Rides section of this august webthingy. There'sa fair few of us in your part of the world and we do meet up for the occasional pootle.

welcome from a fellow South Londoner.

if you do manage to get out, then check out the Informal Rides section of this august webthingy. There'sa fair few of us in your part of the world and we do meet up for the occasional pootle.

It's all-year round mate - not just August! :angry: Bleedin' cheek, anyone wcould mistake this for a fair-weather forum which not it isn't.

Have you tried other fish? I hear Bass is quite addictive.
Have fun! :smile: Dellamitri is right about eyeing up the 'Informal Rides' bit Sample here.

OP
OP
Bassjunkieuk

Bassjunkieuk

Veteran
Cheers guys! Gaz has since been been advised for the correct way to pronounce my username. FWIW it's literally script-chick, although I'm happy for him to use Bassjunkieuk.

I shall keep an eye on the South London rides thread, *if* I can get my foot in the door for The Dragon next year I'll need to start doing some training again (ah shucks, was such "hard work" dragging myself out to lap Richmond Park last year....;-)) so would certainly be up for some social rides, as long as no one minds me documenting them :-)

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
welcome to cc!

Greetings from another one in your patch of the woods.

Top Bottom