Hello from Staines

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mark st1

Plastic Manc
If it makes you feel better im praying you beat Man sh**y City today ;)

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
If your not a specialized salesman you should be V lol,

Lol... I feel like I am at times, i must admit if you have not noticed that I am a fan boy, however this is simply due to the great service I receive from them, I can't say I have experienced the same from other bike producers, which I think is a real shame.
Specialized frames have a lifetime guarantee which I find reassuring and they are good on their word. A guy I race with has had a SL2 frame replaced and as these are no longer in production was given a current frame set.... this kind of news is great to me as a consumer

There are bikes available which IMHO are better value for money than specialized, or offer better components for the price. What makes me a fan boy is the fact they never take my custom for granted.

The Tarmac and Roubaix are just simply great all round bikes though, they are simply outstanding. The Venge is equally a great bike, but its so focused on one specific task its not a great all round bike. It's just fast.
You can see some of my bikes in my album if your interested

OP
OP
A

Andy_G

Well sorry to offend any Spec guys, but i ended up going for the Trek Damone 4.5 2013.
Straight away i felt comfortable on it and Tim at The bike Company knows his stuff, i never felt pressurised into anything.

Roll on next saturday for the fitting and riding away.

Top Bottom