Hello from Sunny West Cumbria

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Otto Sump

mapmyride handle ottolesump
Like numerous members I imagine, I had cycles right through childhood, then work & family takes priority. Now the kids are up I find I have more time on my hands which has become evident by the increased waistline. I purchased a bike last year, used it religiously then due to family issues it got placed in the back of the shed for Winter and never came back out until earlier this March. I have since upgraded to a Specialized sports disc which I purchased via the Cycle to work scheme, its a good bike but not great. Manage to get out most days averaging 12 - 28 miles. I wouldn't say I was looking to go pro, just enjoy the quite me time and finding new tracks and challenges. There are some pretty steep hills in West Cumbria, looking to go over Honister pass in the next couple of weeks, no rush to get over, just a challenge. I enjoy the cycle paths and a bit of light off roading, enjoy the sun and the rain but hate the wind. Oh and the waistline, when I started I was 14st 8lbs, down to 13st 6lbs, at 5ft 11". Will be suited if I could loose another 6lbs, can feel the difference all over, already....
Great site, keep peddling.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
:welcome: Otto!

Nihal

Veteran
Hello and :welcome: Otto sump................i must say,you bear a similarity with one of our members "Losingfocus"..........the avatar

Berties

Fast and careful!
Welcome along,lots of bikes take a winter break,still it's out and getting well used now,safe riding and good luck

Top Bottom