Hello from Surrey home of 2012

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Merida

Helloooo,

I used to love Downhill and all things gravitational I rode a Kona stinky till i bent the frame (and most of my ribs, wrist etc) then Orange for a bit, then i found Merida's beautiful frames and fell in love (hence the name). Since the real world has caught up with me (job etc) i have found downhill bike most unsuitable for road cycling especially when some grey codger on an ancient road bike overtakes me even though im spinning my highest gear :/. as a result bought a trusty Merida 903 road race (gay name) and hit the roads :smile: so much fun! and sooooooo fast :ohmy:Road racing really is the shizz, even climbing uphills has become fun and a challenge. Although im sure i will never tire of riding long journeys, i have recently discovered fixed gear bikes and am looking for advice on building my own and of course for any ridin buddies in the Surrey area :smile:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Welcome to the forum Merida :welcome: As you like long rides there are quite a few organised by forummers, checkout the rides section.

Top Bottom