Hello from the North East!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

VintageRuby

Clinging on for dear life.
Hi all, not quite a new rider, but have only really started in the past year with my hubby, exploring the hilly North East.
I have a vintage Ammaco Le Sport, named Ruby, and i am taking her (and the hubby!) on our first mini tour next year, only around 25 miles away and camping for 2 nights but for our first trip i think it will be quite enough!

I'm no good at these introduction thingys!

matiz

Guru
Hello and:welcome:

OP
OP
VintageRuby

VintageRuby

Thanks guys :biggrin: it certainly has bitten! My favourite blogs are now anything to do with cycling, my Instagram feed is jam packed with other cyclists and i even get the bike out to go to the shops which are only about 5minutes away haha

Hi all, not quite a new rider, but have only really started in the past year with my hubby, exploring the hilly North East.
I have a vintage Ammaco Le Sport, named Ruby, and i am taking her (and the hubby!) on our first mini tour next year, only around 25 miles away and camping for 2 nights but for our first trip i think it will be quite enough!

I'm no good at these introduction thingys!

Hi there! I'm new here as well. I'm from the North East also (that is if you're referring to the US) I'm actually in New Hampshire, and of course it's getting to be the time of year where doing anything outside requires arctic gear, so I'm getting involved with the BKool crowd. Ordered myself a new Smart Trainer that should be here tomorrow.

OP
OP
VintageRuby

VintageRuby

Hi there! I'm new here as well. I'm from the North East also (that is if you're referring to the US) I'm actually in New Hampshire, and of course it's getting to be the time of year where doing anything outside requires arctic gear, so I'm getting involved with the BKool crowd. Ordered myself a new Smart Trainer that should be here tomorrow.

Hi Jeepfreak, afraid not, North East uk haha :smile: Welcome anyway! It sounds remarkably similar to here though, we have summer for about 5 days and thats your lot lol

Davos87

Guru
Hello and :welcome:

Top Bottom