Hello from the not so fat lady on a bike!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jodee1kenobi

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Hello Jodie, :welcome: to CChat!
Great inspirational story. Well done on all your achievements!

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Fab stuff Jodie, inspirational. The bicycle has many uses, it's not all about transport.
I hope CC will inspire yopu further, Welcome!

stephyt

hey Jodie welcome to the forum and well done on ur achievements ;) I've been to the hart side summit ( in dads car) heading to the lakes and back gorgeous views ;)

simon.r

Person
Thanks everyone!
Marshmella: I am very lucky, not only have we got some beautiful lanes to cycle, I also live on top of a hill!:laugh:

Hi and welcome.

Not sure I agree with your point about being lucky to live on top of a hill tho! I live in a village on top of a hill and the last 0.85 miles* of a long ride home can be an absolute killer:laugh: I dream of living at the bottom of a hill so I can have an easy last mile!!

*It's exactly 0.85 miles from the bottom of the road that leads into the village to the 30mph speed limit sign where the road levels off!

OP
OP
Jodee1kenobi

Jodee1kenobi

Hi and welcome.

Not sure I agree with your point about being lucky to live on top of a hill tho! I live in a village on top of a hill and the last 0.85 miles* of a long ride home can be an absolute killer:laugh: I dream of living at the bottom of a hill so I can have an easy last mile!!

*It's exactly 0.85 miles from the bottom of the road that leads into the village to the 30mph speed limit sign where the road levels off!
Ha sorry should have made myself a bit clearer, I am only lucky living at the top of a hill because I live in a town with the river Severn running through it, so is prone to flooding:rolleyes:
Living at the bottom of the hill would be brilliant!!!:biggrin:

Top Bottom