Hello from Watford

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alex34

Regular
I've already posted a few threads in the Buying Advice forum but haven't fomally said hello... so here goes.

My wife and I haven't cycled actively since we were kids and have decided to get back into it, leisurely at first. We both live in the Watford area and have just purchased two Whyte hybrids; a 2013 Consiton for me and a 2015 Malvern for her.

I have already learnt quite a bit from reading through threads on this forum and happy to be apart of it. Will be enjoying my hybrid for a little while and maybe indulge in more serious cycling in the future. Possibly MTB or Cyclocross.

So that's me in a nutshell... hello to you all!

-Alex

toeknee

Über Member
:welcome: Mr. &. Mrs. Alex34.

I've already posted a few threads in the Buying Advice forum but haven't fomally said hello... so here goes.

My wife and I haven't cycled actively since we were kids and have decided to get back into it, leisurely at first. We both live in the Watford area and have just purchased two Whyte hybrids; a 2013 Consiton for me and a 2015 Malvern for her.

I have already learnt quite a bit from reading through threads on this forum and happy to be apart of it. Will be enjoying my hybrid for a little while and maybe indulge in more serious cycling in the future. Possibly MTB or Cyclocross.

So that's me in a nutshell... hello to you all!

-Alex
hi and welcome to both of you happy cycling

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Hi and :welcome: to both of you.

Top Bottom