Hello hello from London Town

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

[Philip]

Have been trying to find a friendly on-line place for a while and fell upon this one!

Commuter cyclist (9 miles each way) although enjoying it more and more and thinking about leisure cycling now. Have recently went out for a razz on my new White Charing Cross and did 40 miles which was unexpected! Loved it.. :smile:

Also cycling seems to be the best pain relief for a chronic back condition I have. It's really helped. Of course saving money on trains and shedding a few unwanted lbs a huge added benefit!

Anyway, hello.!

Philip

TVC

Welcome Philip

:welcome:

Biker Joe

Über Member
Hi and :welcome: Philip,
No doubt about it. Cycling is good for you.:thumbsup:
Yep. You've found a top notch , friendly site.
Doesn't matter what you ride, what your fitness level is, you're more than welcome.
Nice to have you here.:cheers:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
:welcome: it's a great site, loads of advice, loads of laughs and you would be hard pushed to find a better crowd.

Most important thing is to enjoy whatever riding you do, no distance too short, no time too slow.

Time in the saddle ............. priceless:thumbsup:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
:welcome: Philip, from another Phil.

Nice choice of bike.:thumbsup: If you can go further than you expected on it it sounds like a winner.^_^

OP
OP
[Philip]

[Philip]

:welcome: Philip, from another Phil.

Nice choice of bike.:thumbsup: If you can go further than you expected on it it sounds like a winner.^_^

Thanks Phil.. :smile:

And it's knocked about 7 minutes off my commute compared to my old Marin. In my head all people can see is a flash of yellow as I zoom past accompanied by the doppler effect. I might get a cape...

Top Bottom