Hello! Just thought I'd finally join.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

matthat

Über Member
Welcome and keep up the cycling!!
My Father in law has just had is 77th birthday and until last yr was doing the London to Brighton with a friend who is over 80 i believe. Don't know if they are planning it this year but it wouldn't surprise me as they seem unstoppable every year.

Eribiste

Careful with that axle Eugene
Welcome to the forum. Don't you dare give it up, you're doing fine! Enjoy your cycling and enjoy our company.:hello:

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
I was waiting at traffic lights last week when a young lad in a taxi shouted st me: "oye! grandad!".I turned round and gave him such a hard stare that he shut his window and looked away. Just ignore those idiots and enjoy your cycling and watch them go fat on junk food.

Spally

welcome. Cant believe your experience, there's no hope for some kids unfortunately :sad:
as for riding, keep on going dont let 1 moron and his kid ruin it for you. I certianly hope to be riding well into my later years.

XRHYSX

A Big Bad Lorry Driver
Hi and welcome don't give in to these stupid jibes from under educated children (that includes the driver ! ) 12.5 mph some times I don't reach that and I am ten years younger lol.
lol I'm 32 and don't often reach that kind of speed, not for any real distance anyway!
Well done How Old? keep it up and :welcome: to CC

Cycleops

Legendary Member
How inspiring. I'm not very far behind you. Some people when they reach a cetain age just seem to give up.

Top Bottom