Hello to everyone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SeanT

Hi everyone,

I look forward to posting/commenting on this site.

My brother and I went on cycling tour through part of Scotland, England, Holland, belguim and a wee bit of France in August this year; it was my first time doing something on this scale and was a fantastic experience. I wrote a blog about our experience and can read about it on the following site if interested (see - http://seanandmickcy...p.blogspot.com/ )

I look forward to reading other peoples experiences on this site too and perhaps get some ideas for long weekend cycling breaks in the uk.

Thanks

Sean

Alun

Guru
Welcome Sean ! Your blog looks good, I'm looking forward to reading it when I've got a minute !

OP
OP
S

SeanT

Welcome Sean ! Your blog looks good, I'm looking forward to reading it when I've got a minute !

Thanks Alun,

I tried to add a bit of humour to the blog which I hope readers will enjoy.

ps I have a german beer glass just like the one in your profile pic which I use from time to time - when the wife allows me!!

Sean

OP
OP
S

SeanT

Thanks Telemark

The blog is a bit long but had to show off our photos. Cycling is truly liberating and a great way to see the countryside in all its glory

Sean

Afton

Hi everyone,

I look forward to posting/commenting on this site.

My brother and I went on cycling tour through part of Scotland, England, Holland, belguim and a wee bit of France in August this year; it was my first time doing something on this scale and was a fantastic experience. I wrote a blog about our experience and can read about it on the following site if interested (see - http://seanandmickcy...p.blogspot.com/ )

I look forward to reading other peoples experiences on this site too and perhaps get some ideas for long weekend cycling breaks in the uk.

Thanks

Sean

Afton

I really enjoyed the read and thank you for sharing. Our worlds are far apart but cycling brings it all together.

OP
OP
S

SeanT

Thanks Afton and poweredbyVeg for taking the time to read it.

As you will see, I am a novice at cycling, but what a great experience it was. I would love to cycle more around Belguim as there are so many interesting places to visit.

ps -That lassie in your profile pic could do with a good pair of cycling shorts there PowerbyVeg lol

Sean

Top Bottom