Hello to janliz

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shaun

Founder
Hello janliz,

Welcome to CycleChat.

Please feel free to browse around and get to know your fellow CC community members, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask - we're a friendly bunch and there's always lots of advice available.

If you haven't already noticed, you've got a PM from me with some introductory info that will help you get started on the site, but if you have any problems, just let me know.

Cheers,
Shaun

janliz joined on the 15 October 2010 - 17:03:26.

View janliz's Profile

janliz

Thank you for the welcome Shaun

I dont really know how to use a forum but am desperate to hear from someone who has had successful knee replacement surgery and still rides their bike strongly and not just for a quick trip to the shops if you know what i mean. I think i've made a post asking anyone out there if they can help but whether I've done it right remains to be seen
Kind regards
Jan
Hello janliz,

Welcome to CycleChat.

Please feel free to browse around and get to know your fellow CC community members, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask - we're a friendly bunch and there's always lots of advice available.

If you haven't already noticed, you've got a PM from me with some introductory info that will help you get started on the site, but if you have any problems, just let me know.

Cheers,
Shaun

janliz joined on the 15 October 2010 - 17:03:26.

View janliz's Profile

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Yes you have, and I expect you'll find quite a few who've had knee surgery to chat with.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
I am sure there are a few about, the one I can think of off the top of me heid is JimBhoy. Oh and welcome janliz :biggrin:

Edit: typo

Top Bottom