Hello...we're over here...please come and eat us!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

...I was watching a DVD of war of the worlds and a thought occurred to me. Given that we are top of the food chain because we eat everything else first, then it would stand to reason that eating everything else first is a good way throughout the universe to get to the top of a food chain...also if aliens get here before we get there it stands to reason that they would be more advanced than us.

So my primative logic tells me that if they find us we are more likely to get eaten than to just say "hi how are you...nice to meet you etc"....

....So why the hell are we beaming messages out into the cosmos telling ET where we are and how tasty we are likely to be?????

...I for one feel we should be keeping our little oasis in space a secret. What say you?

buggi

Bird Saviour
i agree. first, i don't wanna be eaten. second, even if they are friendly, they are only coming here to claim benefits :biggrin:

TVC

Yeah, they come here, taking our jobs, shagging our women and eating our kids... the government should deport the lot of 'em I say.

gbb

Legendary Member
An ex colleague of mine used to spend..errrr....a little too much time thinking about these kind of things...

So, we are sitting there one day...alls quiet...he suddenly comes out with one of his gems...:biggrin:

'Its a good job aliens dont look like footballs, isnt it ? '

:tongue::sad::biggrin::ohmy::wacko::biggrin:...we all looked at each other ?????

Yeah, he said, they'd think we were kicking fook out of their mates..wouldnt they ?

:sad::sad::biggrin::wacko::biggrin::biggrin:

Yeah....right....:biggrin:

Abitrary

I think most experts agree that any aliens coming here would have hostile intentions. It's just not as easly as getting on a flying saucer and going on holiday.

It would take as much energy as all the industry in this world could produce in a year to propel an atom at close to light speed.

And please, don't start, space benders

buggi

Bird Saviour
maybe instead of sending out "is anybody there?" signals we should send one saying "stay the feck away because there is a highly contagious disease here that will kill all of your crew"

and then if they turn up, we can send them to hospital and they can get MRSA

Aliens would steer clear of this earth because they would be wary of bonj's mega-reflector device, which he has built somewhere else in the cafe...:biggrin:
And. Helmet cam wearers would be the first to get zapped on landing as they would remind the invaders of their past tussles with daleks.:biggrin:

Globalti

Legendary Member
Aliens are already fattening us up. They control the industrial food producers and distributors (see my post on Brake Bros and pub food) and they have succeeded in getting over 30 percent of the UK's population onto high fat, high calorie diets. Some younger specimens are being marinaded in alcohol as well. In a few years they will arrive and eat us all. A few have already been tasted, hence the stories about alien abductions or aliens eating hamsters, when the aliens dropped by for a quick snack.

Canrider

Guru
(With apologies to Radio Free Vestibule)
"When you visit ZYGLOR 7XB McGee's Clothiers, please enter our Chaynging Rroooms. The door will not lock. The temperature will not suddenly increase. You will not be cooked."

domtyler

Über Member
Abitrary said:
I think most experts agree that any aliens coming here would have hostile intentions. It's just not as easly as getting on a flying saucer and going on holiday.

It would take as much energy as all the industry in this world could produce in a year to propel an atom at close to light speed.

And please, don't start, space benders

And just how many 'experts' in alien invasion tactics do you know?

Top Bottom