Hello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sully992

Regular
Hi

I'm trying to rediscover my youth ( not likely ) and have recently rediscovered my love for cycling :smile:

My son and I often go for rides through woods, and round reservoirs etc on out MTB's we really enjoy this and have been doing this for a couple of years around cannock chase and some woods nearer our home near lichfield. sadly we don't get out as much as we would like.

I'm starting to build a collection of bikes, and have recently bought a Mk3 raleigh chopper ( I couldn't resist it's shinyness!! ) FOUND a '79 raleigh 3 speed, have two BMX's in various states of repair, the 2 mountain bikes we use, and I'm currently "building/customising" a beach cruiser and converting an old MTB frame into a single speed!

To say my garage is filling up may be an understatement but I can't seem to help myself!

Ill be mostly on the forum trying to get advice in my fumbling attempts at building my "custom" bikes but thought I'd say hi before the questions start!! Haha wouldn't want to be rude! ;)

Bryony

Veteran
Hi :welcome: Ask away, there's plenty of people here who can help and they're a friendly bunch.^_^ Good luck with your projects.

Shaun

Founder
Ah, a new bike fettler - you're in good company - we've got lots of fettlers here ... :thumbsup:

Welcome to CC BTW. :hello:

OP
OP
sully992

sully992

Regular
Cheers guys

Already had some good advice about my find today!

Trying to resist the urge to go play with it while at work :ohmy:

The frame for my cruiser is oing in for sand blasting tomorrow too :smile:
It's like Xmas early!!!!

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
evening

Top Bottom