Hello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stan leyden

Hello,
My name is Stan I'm from Liverpool
I'm new to cycling although I have had a bike for years but never actually used it,
But now as I approach 50 and after too many years of working seven days a week I 've decided Sunday's are now my time and will be spent on my bike with my phone switched off and I am so looking forward to it.
Great site enjoyed ready all the posts.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Hello Stan. Welcome from Powys. Hope you enjoy your cycling and the site.

ScotiaLass

Guru
:welcome:
I turned 50 in November - ride an MTB and got back into cycling in October after 6 years or so, away.
Loving it...can't wait for the better weather so I can get out even more!

Ern1e

Über Member
Hi and welcome aboard Stan like a lot of others on this site I am over 50 and restarted cycling mainly for cost reasons of running a car ! now at 59 yr's old I am the fittest I have ever been lol and loving my cycling plus I do not miss a vehicle at all even in the rain lol.Plus you could always cycle to work now and again ?

sittingbull

Veteran
Hello and :welcome:

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Hello Stan and welcome. Glad you are enjoying the forum. If you haven't ridden for a while you will fi d it tough at first but don't worry it will get easier as your fitness improves. The nice thing about cycling is that you don't need to push all the time, only on the uphill bits!

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Welcome to the forum, Stan!
Enjoy your me time on the bike, feel the difference in your stress level.

Top Bottom