Hello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ukmric1

Regular
Hi to all on the Forum just a quick hello from Me I have been logging into Forum for a few weeks now, mainly to look at others posts and get some background on a few bikes etc.
I have purchased my new bikes and being unfit 50+ years have started to cycle for pleasure but on my first decent road bike and have found it a revelation and delight.
I enjoy it so much in good weather that my second purchase was a Turbo Trainer so I can get my fix every day.
Thanks to all the experienced forum members for all the help encouragement I have already seen on forum.

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
Welcome :hello:

Hi to all on the Forum just a quick hello from Me I have been logging into Forum for a few weeks now, mainly to look at others posts and get some background on a few bikes etc.
I have purchased my new bikes and being unfit 50+ years have started to cycle for pleasure but on my first decent road bike and have found it a revelation and delight.
I enjoy it so much in good weather that my second purchase was a Turbo Trainer so I can get my fix every day.
Thanks to all the experienced forum members for all the help encouragement I have already seen on forum.
Welcome

Top Bottom