Hello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stevewild31

Newby to cycling apart from a few local outings with the wife, taking advantage of the C2W scheme to get a new MTB, at the moment it's a toss up between the VooDoo Bazingo and a Fuji Nevada 1.1D. Different friends have both so I'll beg a ride to try them out, see what feels best (hope it's not the Bazingo it's a horrible colour).

Then get into some training to improve my fitness.

Perhaps later i'll relate my aborted Cheshire Ring ride earlier this year, which prompted the new bike and need for fitness !

Maybe catch you on the trails.

Cheers

Mrs M

Guru
Hello :welcome:

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Newby to cycling apart from a few local outings with the wife, taking advantage of the C2W scheme to get a new MTB, at the moment it's a toss up between the VooDoo Bazingo and a Fuji Nevada 1.1D. Different friends have both so I'll beg a ride to try them out, see what feels best (hope it's not the Bazingo it's a horrible colour).

Then get into some training to improve my fitness.

Perhaps later i'll relate my aborted Cheshire Ring ride earlier this year, which prompted the new bike and need for fitness !

Maybe catch you on the trails.

Cheers
Hi, welcome. We'd love to hear about the Cheshire ring...thing...what is it, an off road sportive type affair?

Top Bottom