hello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Ecky Thump ! The yanks are taking over !! :biggrin:

But welcome one and all.

Abitrary

I think we should keep this thread going, like a inter galaxy space beacon attracting ex-aliens onto us

we know they are not hostile by the naivete of their original posts, so we need not worry

stars.gif

To you all. * Hands out tea *

Brock

What a truly awful gif LOTTP. About as welcoming as a smack in the face with a supernova and some jerky 70's style 3D lettering. 2/10 Must do better.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
evo said:
hi just signed up today :biggrin:
Well, getting back to the original post - Hi Ian!

I spent 20 years in NW Coventry and half my family are still there in the Coundon area. What area do you live in?

I go back pretty regularly so I left an old single-speed bike down there which I've been using to explore the lanes round Meriden, Corley, and Fillongley. Next spring I intend to go further afield, perhaps out Market Bosworth way, or even a circular route round the city, bypassing all the local towns. I reckon that would be a good 100 km or so.

Something I really fancy is a route I've been plotting which I've named Run to the Hills. That is via Meriden to the Malvern Hills and back. I'll make it up to a full 100 miles so that anybody off the forum who fancied tackling an imperial century can come along. That will have to wait for next summer though. I'll post details next year. Hmm, I'll bring a geared bike down for that one...

What kind of cycling do you like to do?

snorri

Legendary Member
ColinJ said:
I see you are a man that allows considerable time and thought before returning a welcome.:rolleyes:
17 months without a posting would suggest evo has left CC for pastures new.:biggrin:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
snorri;87902][quote name= said:

I see you are a man that allows considerable time and thought before returning a welcome.:rolleyes:
17 months without a posting would suggest evo has left CC for pastures new.:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
Oops :biggrin: - we can thank Fnaar and Arbitrary for that! I was checking for new posts but forgot to check the date of the OP. Come back evo - all is forgiven!