Hello!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

E.T.

Hi

Thought I'd come and join you all on here. I'm a returning cyclist (I was even a cycle mechanic in one life, but that was back in the days of Sturmey Archer 3-speed hubs, and 10 speed racers were cutting edge...oooooooh! then 12 speeds.

Oh yes, the cycles were made of wood and then men made from steel. Trouble is I'm a bit rusty!

My son is a very keen cyclist (at Loughborough Uni at the mo and in the cycle club there...see www.zippy-online.co.uk , if you're remotely interested!)

Up til a month ago this was bike...
Image029-1.jpg

I'm also a moderator on COmmuter Motorcycle Club - which is quite interesting now I'm cyclist...they still love me and there are other cyclists on their too - If you ever want to have a rant/alternative view to bus lane use, you can speak to them - they're nice guys (honest guv)

and now I have a Boardman - yes I know its Halfords, but it was great value for money (got it end of season, and built it up myself)...actually the Colchester Halfords cycling peeps aren't too bad, provided you speak to the bike enthusiasts there.

Um what else. Well I work in technical sales (Fire and Smoke Ventilation) and draw illustrations for various people, and do a bit of gardening - and I'm a member of Essex Wildlife Trust

Anyway. Hi!! :smile:

bingledee

E.T. said:
Hi

and now I have a Boardman - yes I know its Halfords, but it was great value for money (got it end of season, and built it up myself)...actually the Colchester Halfords cycling peeps aren't too bad, provided you speak to the bike enthusiasts there.

which boardman did you go for? just out of curiosity

Top Bottom