hello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

andyleicester

hi everybody, just getting back into cycling again after a 30 year break, luckily lots of towpaths round leicester for me to ride, isn`t it wierd (convenient) how water is normally on the level?

so, if you see a fat, grey haired old bloke riding slowly, puffing, panting, and shifting painfully round on his saddle, give me a wave, have a laugh too, but give me a wave.

cheers

andy

potsy

Rambler
hi everybody, just getting back into cycling again after a 30 year break, luckily lots of towpaths round leicester for me to ride, isn`t it wierd (convenient) how water is normally on the level?

so, if you see a fat, grey haired old bloke riding slowly, puffing, panting, and shifting painfully round on his saddle, give me a wave, have a laugh too, but give me a wave.

cheers

andy

Welcome Andy,happy riding. 30 years is some break,you'll find saddles are now instruments of torture
biggrin.gif

OP
OP
A

andyleicester

Welcome Andy,happy riding. 30 years is some break,you'll find saddles are now instruments of torture
biggrin.gif

i already discovered that, lasted a week or so before i gave in and swapped the granite toblerone type device they had fitted. new ones much better, my wife borrowed a bike and came with me the other day, only to be walking like john wayne for a week!

Arch

Married to Night Train
Welcome! You'll be going along to the Leicester Skyride and associated events on the 29th August? Cyclemagic will be running a festival at the Abbey Pumping Station (I think it's there, anyway), and I'll be there...

(An ex-Leicester inhabitant, I'll be fitting in a visit to Mum too...)

Top Bottom