Hello!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

squirrel

Hello everyone, I'm Russ from west (hilly) wales, ride a giant fcr2 that i bought 18 months ago to improve my general fitness after a heart attack at the age of 28! I wasnt "unfit" before but its amazing how much fitter i am now, and i only manage a couple of 15 ish mile rides a week! Anyway, quite into this cycling bit now, quite fancy upgrading but only for the snob factor if i'm honest as the bike i've got is still much better than my ability! I'll mainly be posting in the help me section! lol

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Welcome to CC. There's another squirrel, Drsquirrel, from Wales!

Heart attack at 28 sounds scary but cycling is great excercise and great fun as you've found out.

Don't forget to try out some of the other sections too. Cafe for anything goes, Chat for rubbish chat, P&L for a fight etc

bauldbairn

Heart attack at 28 sounds scary but cycling is great excercise and great fun as you've found out.

Don't forget to try out some of the other sections too. Cafe for anything goes, Chat for rubbish chat, P&L for a fight etc

+1, :ohmy:

Hello and welcome to the CC forums Squirrel - as rich p says try out the other sections too! :hello:

Top Bottom