Hello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'v been lurking around this forum for a while now - reading posts, etc, seems some really good chat on here so I thought - Why not?

I live in Clayton-le-Moors, Lancashire & I see that there are quite a few members around these parts.
As some of you will know, we are so lucky living here on the edge of The Ribble Valley. We have some of the best cycling routes in the country & hills like The Trough of Bowland, Nick o' Pendle & Waddington Fell just to test your legs.

I try to do as many sportives as I can afford!!!
This last week I'v done The Winter Sprinter & The Jodrell Bank.
Both basically the same route but with different lengths

As a retired guy - I know, I know, but it will come to you all - just wait, I get out into my beloved Ribble Valley 3 or 4 times a week - dry weather only. At my age, I don't get wet or I might rust.

I see there is a little ride coming up from Hebden Bridge to Waddington & then a Seaside Century. In the summer time, I often pop over to Cleveleys for a fish & chip lunch in the sunshine.
Are these two rides open doors to anyone?

Look forward to meeting up with some of you guys & girls.
This year I'm doing rides up The Lakes & down in Norwich, so fairly well spread out

andynlorrs

Hi mate im andy from Blackburn . New to this site and would like to meet up for rides around area .

I'v been lurking around this forum for a while now - reading posts, etc, seems some really good chat on here so I thought - Why not?

I live in Clayton-le-Moors, Lancashire & I see that there are quite a few members around these parts.
As some of you will know, we are so lucky living here on the edge of The Ribble Valley. We have some of the best cycling routes in the country & hills like The Trough of Bowland, Nick o' Pendle & Waddington Fell just to test your legs.

I try to do as many sportives as I can afford!!!
This last week I'v done The Winter Sprinter & The Jodrell Bank.
Both basically the same route but with different lengths

As a retired guy - I know, I know, but it will come to you all - just wait, I get out into my beloved Ribble Valley 3 or 4 times a week - dry weather only. At my age, I don't get wet or I might rust.

I see there is a little ride coming up from Hebden Bridge to Waddington & then a Seaside Century. In the summer time, I often pop over to Cleveleys for a fish & chip lunch in the sunshine.
Are these two rides open doors to anyone?

Look forward to meeting up with some of you guys & girls.
This year I'm doing rides up The Lakes & down in Norwich, so fairly well spread out

Well ColinJ. who often organises them, made me very welcome, and the other riders were without exception equally friendly and I'm not a proper cyclist, so you'll be well in! Get your name down :thumbsup:

OP
OP
O

OldnSlow

Hi mate im andy from Blackburn . New to this site and would like to meet up for rides around area .

Hi Andy

Good to talk. I go out most days just to stretch the legs you know.
Sunshine on Friday so I will be out after lunch starting in Whalley.
Saturday is ok weather wise so cud go out again.
Sunday weather is a bit doubtful as yet but I'm hoping to go on the Hebden Bridge - Waddington thingy which is coming out through Whalley.

Andy - let me know what you want to do
I live close to the Clayton-le-Moor traffic lights

Gordon

Top Bottom