Hello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

liamsymonds

I'm Liam and I'm 15 and come from the farmer county of Norfolk (not many mountain biking routes here).

I ride my hybrid everyday (I refuse to use bus transport and I also refuse to get a lift off of my parents up to the shop (around 2 miles) when I could just bike there).

I also own a mountain bike (only a cheap one, I'm not the richest of teenagers) that I use for riding trails and general commuting if I can't be bothered to get my hybrid out.

bottlemsher

Über Member
Welcome to the forum from a Norwichite

OP
OP
L

liamsymonds

Welcome to the forum from a Norwichite

Ah sweet one @bottlemsher.

I'm probably going to plan a route up to Norwich one day as I live in Yarmouth (scum town). Going to invest in a road bike whilst in college as I'm joining the army after that anyway.

Hi Liam and welcome to CC from me too.

I did lots of 2-3mile rides to and from school and on my paper round when I was a teenager and think it helped me to stay fit for a long time after that.

I like how you refuse to take the bus or a lift when you can cycle it!
biggrin.gif

OP
OP
L

liamsymonds

Hi Liam and welcome to CC from me too.

I did lots of 2-3mile rides to and from school and on my paper round when I was a teenager and think it helped me to stay fit for a long time after that.

I like how you refuse to take the bus or a lift when you can cycle it!
biggrin.gif

Cheers man!

I absolutely refuse to take a bus for anything under 10 miles. I mean, I can easily cycle 10 miles in 30-40 minutes on my mountain bike (done that this morning (a) ), but on my hybrid it would take a little bit less than that.

I just do not want to join the growing population that is obese teenagers. Hence why I run a mile every morning, bike places and pump some iron once in a while.

OP
OP
L

liamsymonds

If your on Facebook Liam, add me (Matthew JTurner).

Added you :smile:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Hi.
We've just come back from Norwich, family wedding there. I miss Norwich terribly and am quite keen on moving back there.
Welcome to the forums.
I can highly recommend the Marriott's Way for a good ride. We cycled there ourselves last Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Top Bottom