hello.......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

andyfromotley

back to cycling after a 3 year lay off. What happened to the cycling plus website? I see its now bike radar, but doesnt seem too busy? This seems to be more like the old cycling plus site. Was there some sort of acrimonius split? Did i miss all the fun?

andy

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Welcome! It's a long story, but basically Future decided to merge us with all their other cycling sites. We didn't enjoy the influx of kiddies from one of the MTB mags or the new clutch of moderators so we mostly all came here... we seem to have lost a lot of the racing boys along the way though.

Smeggers

andyfromotley said:
Cool.........ty.

only one more question.... how many more posts do i have to make before i become a senior member???

andy

Another 998 I think.

Dive into Soapbox and start a thread entitled "Climate Change is pants and Speeding is great".... you'll soon get there! ;)

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Nooooo don't go in there..... satan's play pit..... bloody awful place -there are some lurkers who have hits who never ever seem to post out of that pit... it's a complete sh1t hole............

Welcome to the real world - just keep clear of the soapbox...... just full of idiots !

Dave5N

Über Member
andyfromotley said:
back to cycling after a 3 year lay off. What happened to the cycling plus website? I see its now bike radar, but doesnt seem too busy? This seems to be more like the old cycling plus site. Was there some sort of acrimonius split? Did i miss all the fun?

andy

Iraq or prison? ;)

Top Bottom