Hello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianMac

Hi,
just joined! New to the Forum and relatively new to cycling. Just bought my first road bike - Trek 1.7 Had it a week and have done 170 miles so far - love it! Got it for a snip on a site called 'Preloved.co.uk' - sounds dodgy but its a second hand site with loads of decent bikes. Got my missus a Specialized Secteur Sport too!

Have a target to do London-Brighton next year in less than 3 hours...am I deluded? Anybody want to recommend a sensible training plan?

Thanks.

Attachments

• My Bike.jpg
    My Bike.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 46
  • My Bike Again.jpg
    My Bike Again.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 33

Afton

Hi,
just joined! New to the Forum and relatively new to cycling. Just bought my first road bike - Trek 1.7 Had it a week and have done 170 miles so far - love it! Got it for a snip on a site called 'Preloved.co.uk' - sounds dodgy but its a second hand site with loads of decent bikes. Got my missus a Specialized Secteur Sport too!

Have a target to do London-Brighton next year in less than 3 hours...am I deluded? Anybody want to recommend a sensible training plan?

Thanks.

Hello and welcome

OP
OP
I

ianMac

Hey BrumJim, advice taken - did 50 miles this afternoon. Loved it. Going out with local club tomorrow morning for another 40!

Top Bottom