Hello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Archiesdad

Hello

I'm a new member, just thought I would say hello. My partner, little boy and I usually get out on our bikes at the weekend. Our bikes are nothing special, all picked up from ebay. We select a route using things like the Sustans website or Pennine Waterways. We've been doing this for several months and have clocked up a few hundred miles of very very enjoyable family rides.

We live in Normanton (W Yorks).
thanks

Karl

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Hi & :welcome: to CC, bikes don't have to be special as long as to works :thumbsup:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Welcome to you all Archiesdad :hello: It does not matter what you ride, as long as you ride. Feel free to join in the fun and games on the forum, plenty of advice to be had here as well.

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
Welcome to the best site on the web ,,, posts on here will make you smile , laugh , scowl and get angry (no not angry ,, its my inability to accept i am not the King of all ,my Therapist tells me hahaha)

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
Welcome to the best site on the web ,,, posts on here will make you smile , laugh , scowl and get angry (no not angry ,, its my inability to accept i am not the King of all ,my Therapist tells me hahaha)

Top Bottom