Hello!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Redhead

Hello Cycle chat,

I am currently awaiting my new bicycle form the cycle to work scheme [no more 3.5 gear bangers for me!] :rolleyes:

Had some sad news last week of a friend in Oxford, who died cycling to work. So, I have joined Cycle chat to increase my awareness and safety whilst cycling, as well as pick up some good hints and tips from avid cyclists.

Look forward to dipping in and out of a two wheeled world again,
ATB

Jenn x

scotty110788

:welcome: great forum and if you need advice, got some right cycle nuts in here ;) and sorry to hear about your friend ) :

Hello Jen, we joined on the same day, so I guess I am the next newest to you! I hope you will enjoy the forum and get a lot from it. Sorry to hear about your friend. Ride safe, Norman

Hello Cycle chat,

I am currently awaiting my new bicycle form the cycle to work scheme [no more 3.5 gear bangers for me!] :rolleyes:

Had some sad news last week of a friend in Oxford, who died cycling to work. So, I have joined Cycle chat to increase my awareness and safety whilst cycling, as well as pick up some good hints and tips from avid cyclists.

Look forward to dipping in and out of a two wheeled world again,
ATB

Jenn x

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
HI Jenn and welcome to Cycle Chat.

Click HERE for Cycle Chats guide to Cycle Commuting. Put together by some of our esteemed members.
It has a lot of great information and tips that I am sure will be of great help to you.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Welcome - and my condolences about your friend. It will have probably been raised on this forum as well in the Commuting thread.

Hopefully you will find the information here helpful.

Top Bottom