Hello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobajobrob

Just thought I'd pop in and introduce myself before I dive in and start posting.

I'm a refugee from anothercyclingforum.com (and cyclingplus before that) and I heard this is a friendly place for cyclists so I thought I'd sign up.

I'm a commuter, a CTCer, an occasional audaxer, a cycle tourist and a fettler. Mostly I'm a cyclist.

So that's me. What about you?

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
welcome aboard; a commuter and club runner myself, learning to fettle more as time goes on.

bobajobrob said:
and I heard this is a friendly place for cyclists so I thought I'd sign up.

We'll soon do something about that! ;)

Anyway, it's 'A friendly place for everyone with an interest in cycling' - it says quite clearly at the top!

Sorry! Welcome to the fold. :tongue:

Me, apart from forum tosser commuter, pleasure-seeker, freedom-fighter, long-distance rider.

OP
OP
bobajobrob

bobajobrob

Hi All
happy0184.gif

simonali said:
Where's ya walrus?

*checks immediate vicinity*
*fails to find walrus*

Hail Old Scout!
Dib into this forum and you'll not dob out...;)

Linda

Hi bobajobrob! It's nice to see you. I'm also new, another refugee from acf, so hello everyone else too.

I'm a commuter, tourer and pootler and thinking of joining a CTC ride very soon when I get the courage.

Oh, and I am Lindagordinho in a couple of places.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Hello....

I'm a commuter and road cyclist. Ex Time Trialist, dabbled in a few Road Races, bit of MTB'ing and stuff. Got back into commuting every day last August, and haven't looked back !

Welcome along........

Linda

Oh! Hello to you too Aperitif! They don't warn you when somebody's said something here, it'll take time to get used to the new software I suppose.

Thanks for the kind welcomes. I hope I'm not hijacking things Rob?

Top Bottom