Hello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

miln13

Regular
Hello i'm Paul, i have not been on a bike in years until this week when I started commuting to work 10 miles each way. Legs are a bit sore but not as sore as my bum my god saddles are hard on the subway bike i borrowed. I have ordered one of these Norco XFR 4 Bike (2010) for the commute and riding dissused railway lines with kids at weekends, could see this becoming addictive and having a road bike this time next year.

sdr gb

Falling apart
Hello Paul.:welcome:

It will become addictive and before you know it, you'll own more bikes than you than you ever thought you'd need.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Welcome !!
the subway is a cracking bike , have you got the saddle set up right and are you wearing padded shorts ? as i used to suffer with sore nads till i got my saddle right and good shorts.

OP
OP
M

miln13

Regular
Welcome !!
the subway is a cracking bike , have you got the saddle set up right and are you wearing padded shorts ? as i used to suffer with sore nads till i got my saddle right and good shorts.

Probably not set up right i had to borrow the subway due to selling my van quiker than expected, had to get the wife to pick me up some padded shorts after day two's ride in to work. Will have to work out the best set up for my saddle when my bike is delivered, any tips are most appreciated.

Top Bottom