Hello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hello everyone.

I have recently dusted off my 18 yo Ridgeback 605 MTB and found that I was doing road rides only. I have decided to take the plunge and am currently awaiting delivery of a Giant Defy 1 from LBS Alf Jones, Gresford,N Wales. V helpful team.

The forum has been a big help so far for general advice on all matters to do with bikes, clothes, training etc. so thanks one and all.

Got 4 week wait for the Defy, am so excited, I feel like a kid all over agin.

Roll on summer!!!!

Part time cyclist

Über Member
Welcome to the forum, enjoy your new road bike when it comes ,

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Hello everyone.

I have recently dusted off my 18 yo Ridgeback 605 MTB and found that I was doing road rides only. I have decided to take the plunge and am currently awaiting delivery of a Giant Defy 1 from LBS Alf Jones, Gresford,N Wales. V helpful team.

The forum has been a big help so far for general advice on all matters to do with bikes, clothes, training etc. so thanks one and all.

Got 4 week wait for the Defy, am so excited, I feel like a kid all over agin.

Roll on summer!!!!

Welcome and isn't waiting for a new bike torture? I've never bought a bike that wasn't there in the shop pleading to be bought before and I'm now 3 weeks into the 4 week wait. And, now I know the frame's in the country waiting to be built, I'm all ''What if I don't get on with it?'' and ''Should I buy it flowers to make it feel welcome?''

Top Bottom