helloooo....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
are you missing me?

the hospital said i'm 70% healed and they've signed me off for another 3 weeks :biggrin: shame LOL.

i'm going shopping on wiggle tomorrow coz my work sent me a £50 voucher for it. cool. i need some new shoes coz my other ones are wrecked from the crash.

and my bike's been checked and it's ok but i'm scared to get on it now :biggrin:

Bug up biggi!
Hope you are feeling.

Better. :biggrin:
Nice to see your 'name' here - comfortable.:biggrin:

longers

Legendary Member
Hope you carry on healing well and keep happy :tongue:.

Must be dreadful being off work at this time of year, how's the tan lines? ;)

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
to be honest weather has been a bit crap ;) except for today but spent the sunny part of the day in the hospital waiting room. o well, another 3 weeks yet lol.

postman

Legendary Member
Mate of mine went to the hospital the other day.Asked for something to make him sweat.They signed him off.To be serious hope everything is going well.And when you do go back to work short hours only for a while.Build up slowly.You have a right to that.Work something out in advance with H.R. DEPT.

Noodley

I missed that you had been involved in something, and thought you were away out for a long treck on your bike.

Good to hear you are on the mend ;)

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Get well healed Buggi, good to see you back!

T x

Keith Oates

Janner
Glad to hear you're getting better buggi, the next good news will be getting home followed by a short ride on the bike. That's after getting the new shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom