Hells bells

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Okeydokey

Just spent about an hour reading about replacement wheels. Now that I have wiped the tears of laughter from my face... I think my next upgrage will be a bell. What bell would you recommend, any advice or suggestions welcome, i.e. where would you suggest I stick it?

MiK1138

Veteran
you cant just say you want a bell!!! you need to consider decibels, spring tension and most importantly which cartoon charecter you want on it. sheesh Bleddy amatuers!!!! :laugh:

winjim

Smash the cistern
You need to manage your expectations. The benefits of bell upgrades have been greatly overstated.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Church bells suspended from the bars by a chain are all the vogue.
I've lost touch now with a guy who owns a penny farthing, his bell is a small church bell type and original to the bike from new as far as he knew.

Venod

Eh up
In the best tradition of recommendation threads, I would suggest you don't need a bell, invest in some SHOUTING lessons.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Just spent about an hour reading about replacement wheels. Now that I have wiped the tears of laughter from my face... I think my next upgrage will be a bell. What bell would you recommend, any advice or suggestions welcome, i.e. where would you suggest I stick it?
You might do better with wind chimes for where you could stick the bell ;)

Top Bottom