Helmet Cam Capture

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Davidsw8

Guru
Location
London
Saw on the beeb that some muppet was caught on Helmet Cam eating a bowl of cereal whislt driving and they've been charged on that evidence

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-25087651

Love to see that footage. I saw a cabby using an ipad while driving one time... and someone else reading a newspaper.
 

spen666

Squire
I saw woman twice 1/2 mile apart driving reading a map book at the same time. Must check my footage from yesterday and see if its captured, and then report it to the OB
 

BlackPanther

Hyper-Fast Recumbent Riding Member.
Location
Doncaster.
I had a car cut in front of me to exit the motorway this week. He'd not seen the his exit as he was eating a yoghurt! More plain police cars on the roads pleeeease!
 

apb

Guru
That's on my commute at the start of the meadows. Though I go the other way.

Some people. No sense.
 
I saw a driver in that there London earlier this week who so appreciated the beauty of the Harrods shop bedecked with christmas lights that he felt the need to take a few photos as he drove past.:rolleyes:.
It must have been quite difficult to hold the cam, but he steadied things up by using both hands:rolleyes::rolleyes:.
 

Similar threads

Top Bottom