Helmet Camera - For the under £100 mark

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
thomas said:
I've bought the one of Amazon. Hopefully it'll be okay. bet the one sent up from home comes monday!!

Just seen this. I can't say for certain if it will work. Sometimes you need the faster cards to record the video. Fingers crossed. Oh and the atc-2000 doesn't take SDHC cards.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
magnatom said:
Just seen this. I can't say for certain if it will work. Sometimes you need the faster cards to record the video. Fingers crossed. Oh and the atc-2000 doesn't take SDHC cards.

The extreme and ultra cards are more reliable but the standard blue work fine in my lot of camera gear. B)

OP
OP
thomas

thomas

the tank engine
Having only tried my new helmet camera out a few times I've decided that it's pointed at the road surface too much so i've moved it back on my helmet.

Which was annoying as I was hoping to have some footage of some dappy cyclist coming onto a very busy road without looking. If I wasn't cycling along as she went in cars would of shot past her very closely!! All I got on the footage was the bottom of her wheel and you could see her going into the road from the pavement....then a muffeled me telling her she needs to look before pulling out.

Have to wait till I cycle to work tomorrow to see what the new position is like :laugh:

Top Bottom