Helmet Camera

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hydridmatt

Über Member
As I am planning on commuting by bike again as soon as BST clicks in at the end of March, I was wondering if anyone could recommend a cheap decent helmet cam?

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Cheap? most people will say the muvi. if you do a quick search there is a bit thread about it with a decent review from one of the members here.

It's around £80 but you can get ones similar from china for around £20.

OvertheHill

Über Member

Crimmey

Been out of stock for a week at Tesco, either the camera or the sports pack. Just clicked on your link and woohoo back in, so thanks!!! User.

OvertheHill

Über Member
Got one from Tesco. Tried it today for the first time and have to say that for 44 quid it's excellent. The files are big, and I don't think it's usb2, but I'm pretty impressed with it all said and done

gingersurfer

After a near miss with some peanut construction worker (who offered to knock me out when I shouted at his car as it zoomed in front of me to turn left) I have decided that video evidence is the way to go. My Muvi is in the post from tesco too.

gingersurfer

OvertheHill said:
Got one from Tesco. Tried it today for the first time and have to say that for 44 quid it's excellent. The files are big, and I don't think it's usb2, but I'm pretty impressed with it all said and done

Put the Micro SD card in one of those usb converter sticks, like you get with R4's (nintendo). Pretty sure that's USB2.

Top Bottom