Helmets and concussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuartG

slower but further
Yes - I love it. Especially 'countless'. This next to 'surely' is an affirmation you are making an assertion without evidence and not feeling the need for it.

Let hostilities commence ...

Ern1e

Über Member
Yes - I love it. Especially 'countless'. This next to 'surely' is an affirmation you are making an assertion without evidence and not feeling the need for it.

Let hostilities commence ...
Don't you just love it when they use this word "catastrophic" always a good way to grab any one's atention lol. Seriously though helmets as is do need to be improved on IMO.

Licramite

Über Member
I thought it was a good article. it acknowledged helmets do have a protective value - its just limited. - it didn't seam to have a position to defend.
I wonder how the new cardboard helmet fairs with regard a greater range of impact protection.
on the other hand if my helmet broke with every low/medium speed impact I would need a new one every month.

Licramite

Über Member
I was thinking of the number of low hanging branches I have to head butt on an average off road journt , I would have totalled one a couple of weeks back. (interesting scratch that runs from front left , to the top then turns and comes straight down on the left , tracks my head/ground movement quite well) though my shoulder seams to have taken a bug junk of the impact from the way it feels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom