Help, could you spare less than five mins to fill out a survey?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wills97

Hi all,

I'm a student in Leeds who's currently undertaking a marketing module which includes a market research report on a company of my choosing. For this I have chosen cycling accessories with a focus on skincare. Could you spare a few minutes to fill out a survey for my studies? The information provided will be used by a start up company in Yorkshire. Thanks in advance for your time. Here's a link https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/RJ77FXL

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
Done

Done but I am a commuter,hobbyist,weekendrider and semi professional. Ok, one of those isn't strictly true but I am the other 3. My commute is 20 mile round trip. My many local trips are 2-4 miles round trips and my weekend rides are 20-100.3 miles.

The problem with this survey, and many others, is that although there are many different types of cyclists and cycle trips, lots of people are in multiple categories.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Done but again there are many reasons why I cycle and as for 'products' I only use sun-cream and then only on the (rare) days when it's sunny and I tend to buy that from the chemists (usually Boots)

Top Bottom