HELP! Designers looking for insights to proyect a new bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

J_mdo

Hi!

My colleagues and I are in the middle of an investigation to proyect a new bike made for commuting. Prior to do that we need to get some insights in order to aknowledge the thoughts of the users of this kind of product.

To acomplish that we made a super short survey, just 8 multiple choice questions, on google forms. If you would like to help us we invite you to fill it.

Thank you everybody for your time.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1TjlS5QgpX2ov2bI0ZxXOITONRG2joHJYIudlTfMnp1A/edit

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
It's more than eight questions. Plus you've a Likert scale of 1-5 but don't state what each mean so your Likert-scaled questions are invalid I'm afraid. In addition many of your questions could have more than one option selected, when only one is accepted.

What's the purpose? What research ethics have been organised and approved? Who is it being collected for? None of those answered so would fail to meet most research studies' requirements.

classic33

Leg End Member
Why do the questions on these always require an answer be given. If it doesn't apply, you've to supply an answer that throws the results.

Top Bottom