help early morning quandry

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
been awake since just after 6 am , read 2 chapters of book , made a cup of tea had breaky , other half snoozing whilst i do a bit of surfing !

promised the good lady a lie in so cant get up yet !

such a shame as looks great out and loads to do :hyper:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Been on nights so i got to sleep about 3 am and was up at 7 helping with the kids , cycling on the TV and i am falling asleep !

D

Deleted member 1258

been awake since just after 6 am , read 2 chapters of book , made a cup of tea had breaky , other half snoozing whilst i do a bit of surfing !
promised the good lady a lie in so cant get up yet !
such a shame as looks great out and loads to do :hyper:

I have the same problem most weekends, during the week I'm up at quarter to six, at the weekend I'm normally awake six half six, my good lady will sleep in till gone half eight. Most Sundays aren't a problem, I'll just quietly rise and slip out on the bike, Saturday's are more tricky, we normally have loads to do and I have to get her up, a cup of tea about eight O'clock normally does the trick.

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Why not go out for a ride while the partner sleeps ,come back and have 2nd breakfast together. You get to do your thing and be back for the family stuff, that way everyone happy!!
did the above this morning and after 4 miles both tyres decided to start growing bulges on sidewalls due to being stood for a too many years flat ! so gentle return journey home back in bed now about to get up

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
This is a fairly predictable reply for a new parent, but I dream of having a lie-in on a Sunday :smile:

But if anyone who is about to become parent is reading this it's worth noting that I don't really care that I get woken up early, since the wee one popped out I've got a lot more from my days.

What on earth am I gibbering on about? Must be sleep depravation...

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
This is a fairly predictable reply for a new parent, but I dream of having a lie-in on a Sunday :smile:

But if anyone who is about to become parent is reading this it's worth noting that I don't really care that I get woken up early, since the wee one popped out I've got a lot more from my days.

What on earth am I gibbering on about? Must be sleep depravation...

andrew , the above is one reason why i stopped cycling about 11 years ago and only re started about 5 years ago

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
andrew , the above is one reason why i stopped cycling about 11 years ago and only re started about 5 years ago
I hear you, second child has put a spanner in my cycling as i now get out maybe 2 times a month non commute cycling .The waitline and average speed are all going the wrong way this year :sad:

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
but before anybody asks or moans i would rather have the child anyday

Top Bottom