Help fitting jockey wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Try swopping them over ie top to bottom as there is more play in one than the other

OP
OP
jay clock

jay clock

Massive member
thanks, all sorted now. I called them and the brass bush is optional. Once i got the bike on a proper stand was easier to do.

re the upper and lower, they are clearly marked as such so that would not have helped, but thanks for the comment

PpPete

Legendary Member
thanks, all sorted now. I called them and the brass bush is optional. Once i got the bike on a proper stand was easier to do.

re the upper and lower, they are clearly marked as such so that would not have helped, but thanks for the comment
Ha - was in the middle of typing a post suggesting calling Hope - their customer service is second to none.

eck

Über Member
Slightly OT but recently I was trying to replace knackered jockey wheels on an old mech. The only ones I could find (in the "Might Come in Handy" box) didn't have bolts and the old bolts were too big. A couple of plain old M5 allen bolts fitted perfectly, and threaded into the back plate of the cage no bother. :thumbsup:

VamP

Banned
I've got these on my best bike. Total overkill, and hideously expensive, but they are a work of art and look like they will last for ever. Like most Hope things in fact.

uclown2002

Guru
+1 ref great customer service from Hope; same with Garmin.

Top Bottom