Help for a New Travel Agency Bicycle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Depending on your demographic I would say the rides are too short. Even a mountainous day of 60k is only a 4 hour ride so you will need to think about how you are going to fill the spare time or lengthen the routes.

The_Weekend_Report_Guy

Pablo's Cycling Tours
I've seen some of your photos, they look fantastic rides.

Thanks mate..!

And this is what local people showed me so far.. I am not yet familiar with the routes and the local secrets.. I am getting there..!

If you like the pictures here is tons more of them here http://theweekendreportisborn.blogspot.com.es most of them are taken as I am riding, yes from the bike.. So give or take details of the area and quality of the pics..

Cheers..!

OP
OP
Asturpedal

Asturpedal

Regular
Hola and welcone to the forum. Asturias is a lovely part of Spain, I have driven through there many times on my way from Santander to Galicia. One day when I have more time on my hands, I would love to cycle "El Camino" from the French border to Santiago de Compostela, especially during "un año jacobeo". I'm still several years away from my retirement, but I'm already starting to contemplate the logistics of such a ride. I wish you luck with your venture and I very much look forward to seeing photos from some of the rides you organise.
Hola JtB:
Thank you so much! We haven´t done any tour yet, but I will show you a few pictures of places that we will visit with our bicycles, maybe you have seen them before on your way from Santander to Galicia.
Regards!![/ATTACH]
IMG_0006.JPG
Centro Niemeyer_1.jpg
IMG_0038.JPG
Os Teixois_5.JPG
Luarca_2.jpg
Playa de Barayo_1.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: JtB
OP
OP
Asturpedal

Asturpedal

Regular
Depending on your demographic I would say the rides are too short. Even a mountainous day of 60k is only a 4 hour ride so you will need to think about how you are going to fill the spare time or lengthen the routes.
Hi !!
Of course we have thought in it.We would like our customers will enjoy our typical food, beaches, museums, landscapes,cities , parties ....and for all that kind of things they need spare time. All we need is...bicycle but not always :okay:

Regards from Asturias

Top Bottom