Help....I have sinned...spent £120 on the cars today.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
:wacko:

Service parts for both cars - oil filters, air filters, spark plugs, wipers for mine, some tyre shine, car shampoo......etc..... maintenance bits from the 'Dealers' for each.....shiny stuff from Halfords......

Already have a big barrel of synthetic oil.....:wacko:

That will be both cars sorted for the next year...... serviced mine today...:smile:

Not bad really.....

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
120 brick ain't too bad bud. Get yourself some decent tyres and you'll feel better....

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
It's well cheap....!!!! Just 'regret' spending on the cars these days....

I've not serviced both for 15 months - oops....(blame the cold weather and can't be ar$ed climbing under a car)....... but they run on synthetic oil and mine has done the grand total of 4000 miles in 15 months...yay.....

jimheaney57

My car is due it's MOT on Saturday. Yesterday I got 4 new tyres, £279, today I got it serviced & checked for MOT, bill not paid as I've to go back on Thursday as they had to order a part, but it's going to be about £400. I need a new part for the exhaust, the garage was looking £270 for that. I said no I'll try Kwik Fit. They also said I need to replace the timing belt. How much I said, £400 to supply & fit. They were looking £200 for this last year :wacko: Needless to say I told them to keep their timing belt.

So I'll be lucky if it comes in at less than £1,000 :wacko:

Not sure if I'm the sinner, but someone is :smile::angry::angry::angry:

Tempted to sell the car & stick with the bike.

Top Bottom